If you want to achieve your dreams of receiving an international education, you can apply for the Merit-based Master’s International Scholarships offered by the University of Manchester. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are 80 awards available each year for eligible students from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka who wish to apply for the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Through this application, you can get the financial aid that you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2004, the University of Manchester is a well-known UK university that annually attracts thousands of international students to study. It provides the highest level of management for the learning possibilities available to students.
Why study at the University of Manchester? Students will swiftly build abilities and gain experience at this university that will set them apart in the employment market. Many students participate in job placements with a number of organizations during their time here.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1 June 2022
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: £6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 80
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to the following countries in South Asia: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters’s Degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Students who have applied and received an offer for a full-time master’s starting in 2022.
- Applicants for MBA, MPhil, Master of Architecture (MArch), Architecture and Urbanism (MA), Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA), Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), Clinical Medicine and Dentistry degrees are not eligible for the award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a master’s degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship. There is no separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should check the entry requirements when they come to study at the University of Manchester.
- Language Requirement: English Language requirements vary by course and department but are usually the equivalent of IELTS 6.0–7.5. For information, you should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Manchester.
The University of Manchester will provide an award amount of £6,000 to the winning candidates during the course.