If you are student belongs from low and middle-income countries, don’t be worried about study expenses. The University of Huddersfield is offering the International Development funding for the session 2020/21.
The study award is open to international applicants who wish to study PhD degree programme at the university and aims to provide a full international fee waiver.
Beneficial offer for international students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1825, the School of Human and Health Sciences is a part of University of Huddersfield located in the United Kingdom. The School has an ambitious programme of research that is making a real difference to people’s lives.
Why study at Huddersfield University? While studying at this university, students will learn from faculty who are nationally and internationally recognized in their field. It offers opportunities for candidates developing skills to be prepared for a career.
Application Deadline: June 22, 2020
- University: University of Huddersfield
- Department: School of Human and Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,285 & full international fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Low and Middle-income countries.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Health, radicalisation, terrorism, migration, cities, children and gender.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achievement in a relevant academic discipline that equates to first-class honours at undergraduate level or a distinction at the master’s level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying this needful bursary, students are mandatory to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of Huddersfield. After taking affirmation, you will be eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit a 200-word summary of your proposed research, transcripts and certificates of all relevant academic and/or any professional qualifications, including English Language qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirement: International applicants who are non-native users of the English Language should have at least an overall academic IELTS test score of 7.0 with no score below 6.5, or equivalent.
The University of Huddersfield will provide a bursary of £15,285 per annum and a full international fee waiver.