The Swinburne University of Technology is thrilled to announce its ELICOS Scholarship for outstanding candidates. The grant is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This study program is exclusively open for international students except for Australia or New Zealand who want to pursue ELICOS 10 weeks English degree program.
The Swinburne University of Technology is simply called Swinburne. It was organized in 1908 as the Eastern Suburbs Technical College and now situated as an Australian public university in Melbourne, Victoria.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? Swinburne organizes many cultural events, workshops, or events for developing student’s personality as well as communication skills. Here aspirants will learn from award-winning teachers and faculty support candidates in reaching their future goals.
Application Deadline: June 16, 2021
- University: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree
- Awards: Up to A$4400
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except Australia or New Zealand)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in the English language
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Apply for and commence your course in 2020 or 2021.
- Not yet have satisfied the English language requirement of the main program.
- This could be for you if you are applying for
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
- Any English language course (ELICOS) + Pathway program (e.g. UniLink) + Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, firstly you must take admission in an undergraduate and master’s degree program at Swinburne University of Technology.
- Supporting Documents: A copies of degree transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements for a course may be selected for a course at Swinburne
- Language Requirement: Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course you wish to study.
The Swinburne University of Technology will provide a fixed amount the equivalent value of 10 weeks ELICOS, up to A$4400.