The University of Illinois has started accepting applications for its new and exciting Merit Award that will minimize bright international students’ financial strain.
This helpful funding scheme is made possible for the academic year of 2020-21 and is renewable for up to four years. All selected candidates will win an award that ranges from $2,000n to $4,000.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Illinois Springfield came into existence when a group of central Illinois citizens formed the Springfield Committee for Higher Education. It has a beautiful campus that comprises students and faculty of various ages, backgrounds, and ethnicity.
Why at the University of Illinois Springfield? This institution is ranked as one of the top 15 public regional universities in the Midwest by US News & World Report. At UIS, students can choose from 31 bachelor’s, 1 doctoral, and 20 master’s courses available in a variety of fields. Its campus provides students with amazing facilities like housing options, a cricket field, a challenge course, tennis court, gymnasium, and a recreation centre, etc.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Illinois Springfield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: There is no geographical restriction
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Aspirants should take a look at the eligibility requirements before going for the next step:
- Entrants can be citizens of any country
- Applicants must be wishing to enrol in an undergraduate course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will be eligible to apply for this application programme if their application for admission in an undergraduate programme has been accepted successfully.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, candidates can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who possess a high school diploma can take part in an undergraduate degree course at the University of Illinois Springfield.
- Language Requirement: Entrants whose native language is not English will have to submit an official score report from the TOEFL or IELTS.
The award of The grant is varied depending on the GPA:
- 00 to 3.49 GPA will receive $2,000
- 50 to 3.74 GPA will receive $3,000
- 75 to 4.00 GPA will receive $4,000