The University of Indianapolis is currently launching a very beneficial International Student Grant to bring diversity to the campus. This award will be granted based on students’ merit.
By providing the 30% tuition fee annually, this grant will assist students to achieve their educational goals without any hurdles. Only students applying for admission at this institution can benefit from this opportunity.
Wonderful opportunity through which you can fund your education in the United States.
User Review( vote)
The University of Indianapolis opened its doors for students in 1902 as Indiana Central University. It offers a plethora of undergraduate, master‘s degree programs, and doctoral programs to its students. It is divided into various colleges and schools. Its campuses have a lively and friendly environment.
Is the University of Indianapolis an ideal place for study? As students of this institution, you will avail of lots of opportunities such as internships, experiential learning, museums, music, culture, and service. The university inspires its students to expand their knowledge, helps them to grow, and trains them to overcome any obstacle.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Indianapolis
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% of tuition annually
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected, then make sure you fulfil all the given requirements:
- You should be an international student
- You should have minimum GPA: B or above
- You must be accepted into any undergraduate degree programme at the University of Indianapolis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this scholarship, applicants don’t need to make a formal application. They will automatically be identified once they are admitted into an eligible course at the University of Indianapolis
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All high school diploma holders will be selected for an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of English if their first language is not English. The minimum requirement of the university is TOEFL 70, IELTS 6.0, or PTEA 54.
Selected applicants will be benefited by providing 30% of tuition annually. This award will lessen the burden of tuition costs.