The University of Strathclyde is proud to announce its Fully-Funded MSc Scholarships in Industrial Biotechnology. The scholarship is awarded to Scottish and EU students for the academic session 2021/2022.
The educational programme assists highly talented students who wish to commence a master’s degree programme at the university.
Fully funded 30 scholarships for highly talented students funded by the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university that offers various degree programs. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students can get the best chance of success when they progress to their degree at the University. It has the best award-winning teachers and researchers who are devoted to supporting applicants in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2021
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSc
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: Scottish/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program in Industrial Biotechnology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a minimum upper second-class Honours degree or international equivalent in Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related subjects.
- Students with relevant experience or other appropriate qualifications are also welcome to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, candidates must take admission in MSc Industrial Biotechnology at the University of Strathclyde. After that, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an English language minimum score of IELTS5 (with no component below 6.0). The university now accepts many more English language tests in addition to IELTS for overseas applicants, for example, TOEFL and PTE Cambridge. For more information view the full list of accepted English language tests here.
The University of Strathclyde will provide fully funded 30 scholarships for excellent students who want to study the MSc Industrial Biotechnology degree program.