Interested students are invited to apply for Migration and Movement Signature Research Theme PhD Scholarships offered by the University of Kent in the UK.
The educational award is open to all international and domestic candidates who wish to enroll in the PhD degree program at the university for the academic session 2022-2023.
Marvellous opportunity for the UK and international students to get educational support.
User Review( vote)
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. It is a global institution, with students from 158 countries and 41 percent of its educational and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university provides an education that allows participants to find work anywhere in the world. It provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities for skill development in order to prepare them for a career.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 11 March 2022
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual tuition fees + Annual stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Frustrated Magnetic Materials at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants to a PhD programme should normally hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1) and a Master’s Degree (at Merit or Distinction) in a relevant discipline from an internationally recognised institution, or equivalent experience in a professional setting.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: your research proposal on a Migration and Movement-related area (max 2500 words), entitled ‘Initial_Surname_MMSRT_Proposal’
- Your CV, entitled (one side of A4), entitled ‘Initial_Surname_CV’
- A cover letter (one side of A4), entitled ‘Initial_Surname_CoverLetter’, indicating how your research fits within the Migration and Movement theme, and why you deserve the scholarship details of your qualifications, entitled ‘Initial_Surname_Qualification’
- Two academic references, which must be submitted with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Signature Research Theme doctoral candidates will receive the following:
- Annual stipend at UKRI rates (£15,609 in 2021/22)
- Annual tuition fees at UKRI Home or Overseas rates
- The Abdulrazak Gurnah Doctoral Scholarship will cover Overseas fees, while the Migration and Movement Doctoral Scholarship will cover Home fees only, including for those with UK settled or pre-settled status.