Get financial support to start your educational journey in Canada! King’s University College is accepting applications for the Entrance International Scholarships for Arts & Humanities.
The educational program is open to outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at King’s University College for the academic year 2022-2023.
King’s is renowned as a centre of teaching excellence and is one of Canada’s first-class undergraduate universities. King’s University College is proudly offering Entrance International Scholarship with an award amount of up to $4,500.00 to all deserving students.
User Review( vote)
King’s University College is a Roman Catholic liberal arts college. It has about 3600 students, nearly all of whom are undergraduates. There are a number of successful people who were once university students. It offers various scholarships, bursaries, and awards to international students.
Why study at King’s University College? Students at the college get access to the benefits of a large university while studying in a personalized environment with small classes. Students embrace the many experiential learning opportunities within and beyond the classroom with a core focus on programming that contributes to the social infrastructure of the community.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through April 30, 2022.
- University: King’s University College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to $4,500.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in the Arts & Humanities.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All students who achieve a final high school average of 82.0 – 84.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3,000.00; a final high school average of 85.0 – 87.9% will be offered a scholarship of $3,500.00; a final high school average of 88.0 – 89.9% will be offered a scholarship of $4,000.00, and students who achieve a final high school average of 90.0%+ or above will receive a scholarship of $4,500.00
- All scholarship recipients must: satisfy the published admission criteria and remain registered in four courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. There is no application required for a bursary; you will automatically be considered when you submit an application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for official transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: General admissions requirements are based on the curriculum in which the student is enrolled.
- Language Requirement: Students admitted to King’s University College must be proficient in written and spoken English.
The funding program will provide the award amount of up to $4,500.00 to the successful candidates.