The University of Kent is presenting the PhD Scholarship program for helping applicants commencing the higher degree by research in the United Kingdom.
The educational program is available for the UK and EU nation candidates who have a strong academic record and dreams to pursue a PhD degree program at the University of Kent.
The fine chance for the UK and EU candidates
User Review( votes)
Identified as a Beloff’s plate glass university, the University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university. It was established in 1965 and is ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? At Kent, the participants have many opportunities for furnishing their personality and developing communication skills. It provides an education which gives the employability to the participants anywhere in the world.
- University or Organization: The University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: The UK and EU
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only the resident of the UK and EU are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Frustrated Magnetic Materials at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must be interested in the given field.
How to Apply
The candidates are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the participants will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide personal details, education and employment history and supporting documents such as curriculum vitae, transcripts of results, and two academic references.
- Admission Requirements: A successful participant must have or expect to obtain a first or upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Physics or a related subject.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The funded grant will provide an amount of £15,009 to cover living costs and will additionally cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate (currently £4,327 per annum).