The University of Leeds is inviting academically talented applicants to apply for its mind-blowing Biological Science Scholarship. This scheme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
This scheme aims to attract dazzling students from around the world for faculty of biological sciences at the University of Leeds. All eligible candidates will get to earn the award of £2,000.
This award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
At the University of Leeds, there are 39,000 students, 9,000 of which are foreign students from 170 countries around the world. It is considered one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. It is divided into seven faculties that have a welcoming and multicultural environment.
Why study at the University of Leeds? The institution offers one of the largest range of degree programs in the UK. It is one of the top 40 universities in the world, and top targeted universities by graduate employers in the UK. Leeds is also the third-best university in the UK for student experience. The facilities, student services, well-designed programs, and high standard teaching make Leeds the first choice of students.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Faculty of biological sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Any
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in biological sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this program, you must meet the given requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in a postgraduate degree program in biological sciences
- Must be self-funded students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process. This support will automatically be granted to students who have successfully been enrolled in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided by the students as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates are expected to have the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
- Language Requirement: For most of the courses the university requires IELTS and TOEFL (iBT). Please get detailed information via this link.
Benefits: This support will award to all deserving students with the award amount of £2,000 to help them cover educational expenses.