If you want to start a PhD degree programme in the UK, then you can apply for the PhD Studentship in Computational Design of Sustainable 2D Catalysts for the academic session 2020/2021.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for those eligible students who are going to take part in a PhD degree for three years at the University of Surrey.
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
Why study at the University of Surrey? Surrey is the right choice for you as it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities to achieve future goals. It will give you the tools and opportunities needed to thrive in your future career.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition Fees and student stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Computational Design of Sustainable 2D Catalysts
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a first-class or upper second class (2:1) degree in chemistry, physics or related disciplines (e.g. chemical engineering, material science).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport and two academic reference letters must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will be required to have an IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above (or equivalent), with no sub-test score below 6.
The studentship programme will cover University fees and a student stipend consistent with the research council rates for 2021-2022. Funding is provided for the full duration (3 years) of the PhD.