The School of Law is offering the Liberty Scholarships for UK/EU students for the academic session 2020-21. The students should have a very good command over the English language.
The University of Leeds is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Originally named the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College. The University of Leeds is one of the world’s top 100 universities and part of the Russell Group of leading UK universities.
Worthy offer for UK/EU students.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are tenable in a taught masters course in the School of Law,
- Scholarship Award: £3,000 towards UK/EU tuition fees
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a School of Law Taught Masters programme for 2020 entry.
- Demonstrate an excellent previous academic track record.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the academic and cultural life of the School of Law.
- Be classed as “UK/EU” for fee purposes.
Nationality: Scholarship is available for UK/EU students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you can download an application form with your details and supporting statement and submit to the admissions team
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English Language Requirement: The students should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2020