The GroundwaterCH is delighted to offer Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Awards Programme for the academic year 2020-21. Students from Programme Countries as well as from Partner countries are eligible to apply for these endowments.
About 20 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree scholarships per year are available on a competitive basis. The financial aid positions will be available for 4 intakes over a period of four years (in total about 80 scholarships). There are two types of scholarships, depending on whether your country of residence is a partner or programme country.
A valuable program for students to get a study fund.
User Review( votes)
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Partner Countries count as Partner Country students.
- Partner Country students who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any Programme Country are considered as Partner Country students. The five-year reference period for this 12-months rule is calculated backwards as from the submission deadline (defined by the consortia) of applying for an EMJMD student scholarship.
- Students whose citizenship is one of the Erasmus+ Programme Countries count as Programme Country students. Students with a Partner Country citizenship who do not fulfil the Partner Country criteria defined above (12-months rule) count as Programme Country students.
- Students with a double nationality (of a Partner and of a Programme Country) must specify the nationality under which they submit their application.
Nationality: Students from Programme Countries as well as from Partner countries are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply for the masters program via an online application form with required documents such as:
- Photocopy of academic diploma(s)(translated in English
- Certified academic transcript(s), translated in English
- Curriculum Vitae including work experience and research record (if any);
- Letter of Motivation stating the applicant’s interest in the study programme;
- Two letters of recommendation
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: Students can submit their application without proof of English language proficiency. Their application will be considered for academic admission.
- Students’ participation costs (including the tuition fee, library and laboratory costs, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the students’ participation in the Master)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the EMJMD study programme
Application Deadline: January 15.