Do you want to study masters with a scholarship? The University of Leicester is offering applications for the CSSAH Masters Excellence Scholarship for full- or part-time campus-based study starting in the 2023/24 academic year.
These scholarships are intended to support applicants with excellent undergraduate records and who have the capacity to complete a Master’s degree at the Distinction level.
Nice offer for students to study for masters at the University of Leicester.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester was founded in 1921 located in England, UK. It is a public research university in Leicester. It has multiple academic schools, research departments, and institutes. It delivers education across the sciences, humanities, law, medicine, the arts, and business.
Why study at the University of Leicester? It is amongst the top universities in the UK which provides students with various undergraduate and master programs. It is ranked #279 in QS World University Rankings 2023. It is committed to international excellence, world-changing research and high-quality, inspirational teaching.
Application Deadline: 22 May 2023
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: full fee waiver and £9,000 stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: Domestic (Available to UK applicants only)
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: the United Kingdom
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a master’s degree within the College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities in the following subject areas:
- American Studies
- Business Studies
- History of Art and Film
- Human Geography
- Media and Communications
- Modern Languages
- Museum Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have excellent undergraduate records and have the capacity to complete a Master’s degree at the Distinction level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for a Masters’s course with one of the schools listed above within the University of Leicester’s College of Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities.
- Complete the Master’s Excellence Studentship application form. The application form will be submitted to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- A brief personal statement (1,000 words maximum)
- Two references
- Evidence of English language
- Admission Requirements: A strong second-class undergraduate degree or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must the English language requirements to study at the University of Leicester.
Four Masters Excellence Scholarships are available, each providing a full fee waiver and £9,000 stipend.