Apply for admission at the University of Leicester and get a chance to fund your study with the School of Business postgraduate placements programme.
This scheme will benefit those candidates who hold an offer to study a full-time postgraduate course at the University.
A fine chance for international students to study at the University of Leicester.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1921, the University of Leicester is a public research university in the UK. It provides several undergraduate, masters and research degree programs. It also offers world-class higher education at an admirable cost.
Why study at the University of Leicester? It offers an excellent atmosphere for education and academic growth encompassing the sciences, and technology. Here, you must have the highest chances to achieve additional funding sources.
Application Deadline: September 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Ghana, Kenya, Botswana, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is available for postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To avail this opportunity, you need to meet the given criteria:
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based postgraduate course at the University of Leicester School of Business commencing in September 2020 or January 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a postgraduate program at the university. There is no application required to be considered for these endowments.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you required to check all the admission requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
The University of Leicester will provide an award amount of £3000 for students to cover their educational expenses in the UK.