Want to take your career forward? Then, you must take a look at Latin America Studentships funded by La Trobe University. The award is open for the session 2022-2023.
This funding program is accessible for those students who want to study an undergraduate and postgraduate course at La Trobe University.
Opened in 1964, La Trobe University is a leading university in Australia. It is a dynamic and forward-thinking community that includes some of the best teachers, researchers, applicants, and staff with over 5,000 international aspirants.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university provides highly rated academic programs for applicants a broad foundation of knowledge to assist them for achieving success in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 30% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Latin American students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Latin America
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree study in any coursework
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, you must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country in Latin America.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-sponsored)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at this University. After that, you can eligible to apply for the sponsorship.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants are required to send the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The award will be distributed on the bases of WAM*:
- 55-69.9%- 20% of tuition fee
- 70-74.9%- 25% of tuition fee
- 75% and above- 30% of the tuition fee.