The University of Lincoln is proudly offering unique funding to high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa for the academic year 2021/2022.
Worthy offer to get fund for higher study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1861, Lincoln University was founded as the Hull School o Art and was officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university located in Lincoln, England.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? While studying at this university, the students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. The university manages a range of halls of residence and shared housing options for new and continuing students who choose to live off-campus.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for African students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2021/22.
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this via email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of £5,000 to all eligible candidates during the time period of study.