Take the next step in your career by joining an India Scholarship programme at the University of Lincoln. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main purpose of this educational award is to support international aspirants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Lincoln in the UK.
Amazing chance for international students to study in the United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is opened as a research institution in 1861, making it one of the oldest universities in the UK. It provides various, undergraduate, taught and research programs that draw the attention of and suit the interest of students.
Why study at Lincoln University? Choosing to study with this university is an excellent decision if you want to build a bright career. Here students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade 50% overall (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of £5,000 to all eligible candidates during the period of study.