To encourage promising young foreign researchers in the field of science and technology, the National Research Foundation and Bahir Dar University are offering the postgraduate placements.
This program aims to expand Korea’s scientific cooperation in response to increasingly diversified requests from home and abroad, particularly in the area of human resources.
Golden chance for foreign researchers.
User Review( votes)
As a polytechnic College, the Bahir Dar University was established in 1954. It s a public research university in the city of Bahir Dar, the capital of the Amhara National Regional State in Ethiopia.
Why at the Bahir Dar University? The University aims to contribute substantially to the nation and beyond through high-quality education, research and community services.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2020
- University or Organization: National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea and Bahir Dar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 2,000,000 Won and other stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Nepal, Myanmar, Egypt, Republic of South Africa, Ethiopia, Tanzania.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in Natural Science and Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be under the age of forty in the time for submitting the application
- Hold a PhD degree and have some experiences in natural science and engineering field
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, applicants must find and contact a Korean host researcher, and after that, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport and send it to the National Research Foundation of Korea 25, Heonreung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul 06792, Korea
- Admission Requirements: To grasp the opportunity, students ought to have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a good command of spoken and written English or Korean Language.
- A living allowance of 2,000,000 Won (Korean currency unit) per month.
- Taxes will be levied in this living allowance according to the Income Tax Law
- Round-trip aeroplane tickets for fellows only.
- Your institution pays insurance during your say in Korea.