The University of Liverpool is inviting enthusiastic and ambitious students to apply for the PhD Positionsin Biological and Medical Sciences.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant worldwide students who want to start a PhD degree programme at the university in the UK.
International students will receive educational fund through this PhD programme in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is considered one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? At this university, students can find several undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in popular disciplines. The university can help students to specialize, change career paths, move into a new field or gain the qualifications needed for their chosen vocation.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Biological and Medical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The successful candidate should have an Honours Degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent).
- Candidates whose first language is not English should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a postgraduate research degree at the university. After that, they should complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
This project is open to applicants who can obtain their funding. They have a thriving international researcher community and encourage applications from students of any nationality able to fund their own studies or who wish to apply for their own funding.