Hohai University is pleased to announce the IAHR-Hohai funding for talented candidates in China. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational award is available for highly motivated international students who are going to pursue their PhD degree in the hydro-environment area at Hohai University.
With the excellent award, this application seeks to assist students to gain an education at the PhD level in China.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1915, Hohai University is a state key university under the direct administration of Ministry of Education of China. It has a current enrollment of more than 40,000 full-time students, including 13,072 masters and 19078 undergraduates.
Why study at Hohai University? HHU is an ideal place to study with its beautiful scenery and tree-lined campus. Students will access academic as well as scientific research facilities while studying at Hohai University.
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020
- University: Hohai University
- Department: International School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 3500RMB
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in various disciplines such as College of Hydrology and Water Resources, College of Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering, College of Harbour, Coastal and Off-shore Engineering, College of Civil and Transportation Engineering, and College of Environment
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Doctoral applicants should possess a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- All applicants should be registered as IAHR student members.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to submit all the following supporting documents:
- Scanned copy of your passport, which should be valid at least until August 30, 2021
- Scanned copy of any pages in your passport showing existing China-related visas
- Certificate of your Masters (or equivalent diploma) degree – scanned original or notarized; in Chinese or English. Those expected to graduate shall provide proof of graduation
- Degree/Diploma transcripts, scanned original or notarized version, in Chinese or English
- A personal statement including your personal experience, any professional background and proposed research area in 400-800 words
- The abstract and table of contents of any research thesis
- Two recommendation letters from professors
- Health report, the template is attached.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: They must have English language proficiency certificate (IELTS, GRE, TOFEL)
The program covers tuition, accommodation, comprehensive insurance and a monthly allowance of 3500RMB.