In order to pursue a postgraduate degree program, this education program is open for all high achieving international students within the Institute of Historical Research.
A great choice to get a degree in History with $4000 study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of London was founded in 1836 by royal charter. It is a federal research university in London, England and has a global reputation for its teaching excellence.
Why at the Institute of Historical Research? At IHR, the participants will get to learn from the experienced teachers and researchers. Participants have the complete support of their teachers who will lead the way of reaching their career goals.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: The Institute of Historical Research
- Course Level: Postgraduate studies
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: October 18, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in History, or a closely related subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants must apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application process regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Personal details, education, and referees along with a description of the MA dissertation of PhD thesis (up to 1000 words) and a one page academic CV.
- Admission Requirements: The participant must hold an undergraduate degree in order to apply for his program.
- Language Requirement: It is required that all participants must be very proficient in the English language.
Benefits: The educational bursary will provide a stipend of up to £4,000.