The UK is one of the favourite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in the UK, you can apply for Matilda Mwaba Scholarships at the University of London.
Female candidates from Africa are welcome to apply for this bursary. The award is presented to students to help them with study expenses.
Nice offer for students to complete their master’s study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of London was founded 183 years ago, in 1836. It is a federally funded research university with 18 affiliated institutions. In 1869, it was the first university in the United Kingdom to introduce female examinations.
Why study at the University of London? The university has a diverse curriculum and a fantastic student experience. It boasts the top professors and lecturers for teaching and developing applicants’ personalities in this fast-changing environment.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 10 August.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate
- Be of age 35 and under
- Be a permanent resident of a country in Africa
- Be able to provide relevant references
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All you have to do is to take admission in a short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management program at the University of London. After that, they can complete the Download and complete the scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required by the university from the applicants:
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Work experience or curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to secure an average GMAT and GRE score of 675 and 309, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must provide results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 51 to 56
- TOEFL IBT – 46 to 60
- IELTS – 5.5 to 6.0
The University of London will provide tuition fees to the successful candidates for the academic year 2022/2023.