Apply for the EU Scholarships at the Queen Mary University of London and kick start your academic journey in the United Kingdom.
The motive of the bursary is to support outstanding students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Great offer for EU students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a world-renowned research-intensive university in London, England. The London Medical College first opened its doors to students in 1785. It is a well-known university that provides international teaching and research.
Why would you like to study at the Queen Mary University of London? Students can access internationally recognised undergraduate and postgraduate courses in a wide range of disciplines. Aside from classes, the university offers a variety of job options to its students.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £5000
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences and Science and Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Entrants are advised to check the given eligibility criteria before applying:
- Your permanent home address must be in an EU member state
- Your fee status must have been confirmed as ‘Overseas’ by Queen Mary and must remain ‘Overseas’ throughout the programme.
- You must be enrolling for the first year of an eligible programme at Queen Mary
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are not required to make a separate application for this award. They will be awarded this application automatically once they have been enrolled in an eligible course before the deadline at the Queen Mary University of London.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting documents, candidates can submit these: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honours degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
The Queen Mary University of London provides £5,000 scholarships to support EU domiciled students wishing to join undergraduate programmes in September 2021.