The University of Macerata is welcoming outstanding students by providing the international awards programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are up to 13 awards open for international students and aim to support them financially for completing a postgraduate degree program in Italy.
Great offer for international students in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1290, the University of Macerata is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Macerata, Marche. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why would you like to study at the University of Macerata? You can learn to navigate unfamiliar approaches when attending this university. All of these things will help you become a more dynamic student and professional in your chosen field by growing your knowledge of various ways of thought. It is critical for students to quickly acquire a command of the language to succeed in the academic setting.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2021
- University: University of Macerata
- Department: Department of Political Science, Communication and International Relations
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Awards: € 7.000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 13
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Communication and digital cultures Business management and consultancy, Classical and modern philology, Financial markets and intermediaries (Ita), European policies and Euro-Mediterranean relations, Policies and programming of personal services, Historical research and memory resources, Legal Sciences for Innovation, and Philosophical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in the Master’s degree coursework at the university for being engaged in the program. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Macerata will provide 13 awards with an award amount of € 7.000 to the successful candidates for master’s degree.