Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Need-sensitive International Fellowships program offered by Vin University.
The educational award is available to encourage and support high achieving candidates commencing in undergraduate degree coursework during the session 2021-2022.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and complete your studies in Vietnam.
User Review( vote)
Vin University is a comprehensive university located in Vietnam’s North Central region. It is one of the country’s first universities to use the course credit scheme.
Why study at Vin University? The university aspires to be a world-class university with the highest international research and teaching standards, an intimate and intensive learning atmosphere for students, highly experienced faculty, and a dedication to global citizenship.
Application Deadline: Open for 2021
- University or Organization: Vin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 50% – 80% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese or International students
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment will be granted scholarships that cover 90% – 100% of educational costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, aspirants must register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students can complete the online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit short answers, questions and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have standardized test scores of high school, grade 12.
- Language Requirement: To go directly into VinUniversity’s undergraduate programs without any additional English language training, you will need to submit a recognized international English proficiency test results:
- IELTS (Academic) – minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum 79 with at least 20 for writing, 18 for speaking, 15 for reading, and 15 for listening.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – Minimum overall score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50.
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum 176 with no skill below 169 in any component.
The sponsorship program will cover 50% – 80% tuition fee for the entire period of study at VinUniversity, equivalent to US$70,000 – US$ 112,000