For providing financial support to Algeria students, the University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis is awarding bursaries for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program is open for those brightest students who want to study at any degree coursework. The award is available only for students from Algeria.
A valuable chance for Algerian to get study fund.
User Review( votes)
The University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis was established in 1969 and offers courses and programs leading to officially recognised higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Why at the University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis? UMAB supports and challenges students to become reflective and accomplished individuals committed to a lifetime of learning and contribution. It provides an excellent educational atmosphere for students.
Application Deadline: Open for each academic year
- University or Organization: The University of Mostaganem Abdelhamid Ibn Badis
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree coursework
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Algeria
- Eligible Countries: Algeria
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must be enrolled in any degree coursework at the university and they must be a citizen of Algeria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in any degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of the bac, copy of the certificate of schooling, certification of the nationality of student or parents born abroad, two passport photos, blocked check of the current account of the student, statement of the emoluments of the father.
- Admission Requirements: For taking entrance, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirements: Applicant needs to prove their English language level by submitting a satisfactory result of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each winning student will receive the education award to support their study financially.