The HIE Help Center is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the HIE Help Center Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
Nice opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The HIE Help Center provides information and educational materials to families of children with HIE to help them navigate the diagnosis. They seek to support and inform the families of children with disabilities stemming from HIE.
Why should you join this program? They are passionate about helping families obtain the compensation necessary to cover their extensive medical bills, loss of wages, assistive technology, and other necessities.
Application Deadline: July 31.
- University or Organization: HIE Help Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in physical, occupational, speech therapy or special education.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Cannot be a past, present, or future client of ABC Law Centers
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States in special education, physical, occupational, speech therapy.
- High school seniors are also welcome to apply if they already know which college or university they will be attending.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, aspirants have to download the application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide academic records, essay or a creative project about why you are pursuing a career in special education, physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to recognised English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the amount of $1,000 for applicants.