The Department of Economics and Statistics is inviting applicants to join the scholarships program at the University of Naples Federico II.
Golden chance to study in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Organized by Holy Roman Empire Frederick II in 1224, the University of Naples Federico II was Europe’s first university dedicated to training secular administrative staff in Italy. It was ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the World.
Why at the University of Naples Federico II? At this university, candidates will get many facilities in their chosen fields. They will learn under the great professors who work to develop the personality and communication skills of their students.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2019 (Italian time)
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are worthy to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can take part in a master’s degree program in the field of Economics and Finance.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from the University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants have to enrol in a master’s degree course at the university. Then complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a PDF file which includes the application form, curriculum vitae, statement of purpose no more than 2.000 characters, language ability certificate and a scan of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is essential for this program.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
There are three types of funds are available- in type A 7,000 euro, in type B 4,000 euro in two instalments and in type C 4,000 euro in one instalment after enrolment to the program is available.