The University of New South Wales is offering Lily and Dr Ben K.C. Chng Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales is the perfect environment to develop your leadership skills and interests. You might raise money for charity, design a solar car or lead your residence hall soccer team to a championship.
- Application Deadline: November 21, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university
- Award: The sponsorship will be awarded to the students up to $10,000.
- Number of Awards: One award is available for the students.
- Nationality: The bursaries are available for the international students.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The bursaries are available for the international students.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore.
- Have applied for an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of the Built Environment at UNSW.
- Hold a diploma or have studied the equivalent courses for at least two years, from one of the following institutions: Nan Yang Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, Temasek Polytechnic or Republic Polytechnic.
- Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the opportunity .
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: The mode of apply for the opportunity is online.