The University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia is inviting for Chinese students to apply for International PhD Scholarships for the year 2023/2024.
This scholarship is only available to PhD applicants who have been awarded a UNSW Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) under the joint UNSW / CSC Doctoral Degree Program and plan to commence their studies in Term 3 each year.
Nice offer to complete a PhD study program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of New South Wales (UNSW), usually known as UNSW Sydney, is an Australian public research university located in Sydney. UNSW is a research university that was founded in 1949 and is rated 45th in the world in the 2023 QS World University Rankings and 67th in the world in the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why you should study at University of New South Wales (UNSW)? UNSW Sydney is a world-class teaching and research institution valued by employers and groups worldwide. It is ranked among the top 70 universities in the world, is committed to developing forward-thinking graduates who make a positive effect on the world.
Application Deadline: 22 September 2023, to start in Term 3 2024 (September 2024)
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living Allowance and Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have knowledge of the relevant field.
- Experience conducting research projects and publishing research papers in reputable publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the PhD program through the university’s online portal.Simply specify on the application form that you want to be considered for a scholarship and select the scholarship round for your preferred term start date.
- Supporting Documents: : Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Proof of English
- Supervisor Contact or EOI
- Research Description
- Financial Declaration Form/GTE
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Current degree
- Scan copies of your documents may be sent with your application. Documents can be checked later, either with your own university or by inspecting original papers.
- Admission Requirements:Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Students must have a master’s in the relative field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill one of the following language requirements:
- IELTS – 7.0 overall (min 7.0 in writing, 6.5 in other subtests)
- TOEFL iBT – 96 overall (min. 27 in writing, 23 in reading, listening and speaking)
- PTE – 65 overall (min. 58 in each subtest)
- CAE – 185 overall (min. 176 in each subtest)
- CPE – 185 overall (min. 180 in each subtest)
The students will each receive a living allowance in addition to a scholarship to help with the cost of their tuition.