Tallinn University of Technology is proud to offer the Cleveron Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study Scholarships.
These awards are intended for a successful Computer and Systems Engineering Master Study student of TUT, School of Information Technologies.
Well opportunity to study master in Estonia.
User Review( votes)
The Tallinn University of Technology is the flagship of Estonian engineering and technology education. At the university, there are over 30 fully accredited international degree programs 4 Bachelor programs, 18 Master programs, and 10 PhD programs that are available fully in English.
Why at Tallinn University of Technology? TalTech is to become one of the leading technological universities in the Baltic Sea region. Its vision is innovative Estonia in a sustainable world.
- University or Organization: Tallinn University of Technology
- Department: School of Information Technologies
- Course Level: Master Degree program
- Award: 2000 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: Estonia students
- The program can be taken in Estonia
- Application Deadline: April 14, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Estonia citizens are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Computer and Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who are entered in the student register (matriculated) and are not using academic leave at the moment of applying. Students who wish to put the chosen profession into practise are eligible. Students who have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The applicants need to take admission in the master study course at this university and after taking admission students can apply for the award online here.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must submit a curriculum vitae, Talk a little about yourself, a printout of the study results from Deans Office, a recommendation from a member of TalTech teaching staff, previous employer or leader of the organization, Link to a video.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum requirement is at least 2 Advanced Levels, Diploma of International Baccalaureate, Transcript of grades, Copies of education documents mentioned above are notarized.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits: The amount of grant is 2000 Euro (single payment). Application for scholarship and nomination is through open competition.