Expand your academic knowledge with the University of Oregon. If you’re facing financial hardship or need support to pay your expenses in the USA, go and check out the General University Scholarships program.
General University Scholarships program is open to all domestic and international students who want to study in the US at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The opportunity rewards students for reaching the peak of college achievement.
General University International Scholarships at the University of Oregon, USA
International students have an excellent opportunity to study in the US with General University Scholarships at the University of Oregon.
User Review( votes)
Why study at the University of Oregon? The UO campus is buzzing with activity and energy. With more than 300 student organizations, students have room to explore their interests with other Ducks from the US and the world. And university support programs for international students will help them get comfortable in their new homes.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024.
- University or Organization: University of Oregon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $1000 to $3600
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted worldwide and in the home country.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The funding offer will be awarded for undergraduate and graduate courses in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must apply for full-time undergraduate and graduate degree courses at the university.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: Incoming freshmen are automatically considered for the General University Scholarships by completing the undergraduate admission application. No separate General University Scholarship application is required for incoming freshmen.
- New post-baccalaureate applicants, new graduate applicants, and new law applicants must apply for admission to the University of Oregon by February 15. Submit the online General University Scholarship application
- Supporting Documents: Send official transcripts from all high schools and universities attended, as well as a bank statement, certificate of deposit, or scholarship letter equal to the cost of one academic year.
- When you apply to UO, you must submit your official transcripts by March 1.
- Incoming Law applicants will submit their transcripts when applying for admission via the Law School Admission Council.
- Incoming Graduate applicants will submit their transcripts to the Office of the Registrar.
- Incoming Post-Baccalaureate applicants will submit their transcripts to the Office of Admissions.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants have to meet the relevant entry requirements for admission to their preferred program. Admission requirements for international students vary for each nation. ACT and SAT scores are optional.
- Language Requirement: All students need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- To prove your English proficiency, provide official exam results from the TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test, SAT, or ACT. Applicants from China and other nearby countries are encouraged to interview with InitialView.
Awards vary according to the program from $1000 to $3600, and it is awarded for one year at a time. Students are encouraged to reapply each year.