If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a doctoral qualification, then you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Doctoral Scholarship administrated by the University of Otago in New Zealand.
The award is open for those outstanding students who are seeking to obtain their first doctoral qualification in session 2019-2020.
A valuable opportunity for New Zealand and international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Otago scores highly for average research quality. It is known for its vibrant student life, particularly its flatting, which is often in old houses. It becomes the first New Zealand University to have a course in a QS Top 10 list.
Why at the University of Otago? The university provides the opportunity of learning a second foreign language, student exchange programs, and rich sports, social. Candidates can get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge to plan for their future career.
Application Deadline: Applicants can apply anytime
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: NZ$27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must complete a Master’s degree by papers and thesis, the grades of all relevant2 advanced level papers counting towards the award of the degree and the thesis will be taken into account.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantages of this bursary, aspirants must have to take admission in the doctoral degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply online for the education award through the University’s website.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a statement with an explanation of the time taken for completion of the thesis.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll at the university, then you are recommended to meet the entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: you must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to NZ$27,000.