Who does ‘not want to study in the UK? If you also want that, then go ahead with the Vice-Chancellor’s Award program and make your dream come true at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom.
The university wants to cover the fee of Indian participants who are going to commence any degree-level course in September 2019 at Bradford, UK.
Great chance for Indian students to get a degree in the UK with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford was first founded in 1832 as Mechanics Institute and gained its university status in 1966. It is a public, plate glass university which is currently the world’s largest university center for the study of peace and conflict.
Why at the University of Bradford? At the university, students will part of teaching and research that harnesses technology for the good of society. They will learn from academic and industry experts with world-class facilities.
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate taught and research
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are encouraged to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They are eligible to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
- Be a self-funding applicant and ready to paying overseas fees.
How to Apply
- To Apply: You are informed that there is no separate application for the grant. When you take admission in an undergraduate, postgraduate taught, or postgraduate research degree level course at the university, the award will automatically proceed.
- Documents: Degree certificates/transcripts, two references (including one academic reference), evidence of English language level (if required), and a copy of your passport need to be submitted.
- Language: In order to study at the university, you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: All eligible Indian applicants will receive a £3,500 award as a fee reduction and it will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 60% or above.