Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of an exciting Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships in Health Sciences at the University of Otago in New Zealand.
The programme supports outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the university. The funding programme is available for the international students for the session 2021/2022.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( vote)
The University was established in 1869 and supports students in the field of sport, education, music and the arts. It also offers high-level experience in its selected success area for students with various programmes.
Why study at the University of Otago? The University offers high-quality college experience, student activities, job prospects and schooling. The average study output was second highly ranked.
Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Otago
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: NZ$5,000–$10,000 for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Health Sciences First Year (HSFY), Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBiomedSc), Bachelor of Health Sciences (BHealSc), Bachelor of Dental Technology (BDentTech) and Bachelor of Oral Health (BOH)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be international students who are not New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Must have completed their final year of secondary school overseas or in New Zealand achieving a University Entrance qualification equivalent to NZQA Level 3, or
- A recognised overseas pre-matriculation course equivalent to NZQA Level 4; or
- The University of Otago’s Foundation Year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit copies of previous official academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible applicants must check the language requirements at the University.
The University of Otago will provide NZ$5,000–$10,000 for tuition fees for 12 months to the eligible international students.