Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named PhD international awards in Applied Mathematics offered by the University of South Australia for the academic session 2021/2022.
An admirable opportunity that will help students by providing financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia was established in 1991, and it is known as a public research university with a global connection and an active community. It offers educational services that strengthen a broader community’s diverse cultural life.
Why study at the University of South Australia? The University provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and follow new guidelines. It gives them their knowledge and skills during their studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living allowance
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international applicants.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Applied Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed an Honours degree to get enrolled at this University.
- Must have a strong background in mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission first at the University of South Australia. And then apply online for the PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their CV, cover letter and academic transcripts to Dr Bronwyn Hajek at [email protected] After the initial endorsement by the supervisor, applicants can go through the UniSA online application process.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: University’s programs are in the English Language; if the student hasn’t met the English Level requirements, he/she will be required to take the English Proficiency Exam.
The University of South Australia is providing a living allowance at the RTP rate for 3 years. The funding is available for conference travel and collaborative visits to the other project nodes.