The University of Ottawa is now launching the Dean’s Excellence Award that will help students start their higher education in Canada.
This funding scheme is valued at $4,000 and will be available to all international students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Based in the heart of Canada’s capital, the University of Ottawa is regarded as the biggest bilingual university in the world. It specializes in social sciences, health, engineering, science, and the humanities. It is a forward-thinking and modern institution that has over 40,000 students, 5,000 employees, and more than 210,000 alumni.
Why study at the University of Ottawa? The university provides around 450 programmes of both graduate and undergraduate. Here students can get an education in both French and English. It is named among the top 10 research universities in the world. Besides top-quality learning, it also allows its students to gain practical experience.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $4,000
- Number of Awards: Variable
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in social sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have secured a place in an undergraduate degree programme can apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a high school diploma to be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests for bachelor degree programme:
- Duolingo English Test (DET) with the following scores
- IELTS Indicator test
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English
- GCE A or AS English Language, Literature in English, Language and Literature in English
- GCE AS level General Paper
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
Benefits: The scholarship is worth $1,500. This award will help to all eligible students with educational expenses.