Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this A.G. McCready Memorial International Scholarship. The programme is available for domestic and international students.
The educational ward assists outstanding students who want to commence Bachelor of Arts Honours degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is ranked second nationally by excellence in research and equal second in Australia. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher decorate degrees to students from all around the world.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. Here, you will gain practical experience, knowledge, and skills that will prepare them to exceed expectations in their careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: Annual income from endowment
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BA honours program in Classical Languages.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have completed the requirements for the Bachelor of Arts (the BA) program at this university.
- Have enrolled either full-time or part-time, in a postgraduate BA honours program in Classical Languages at this university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the BA honours degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates will be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: award is awarded on the basis of academic achievement in the BA program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme is maintained by the income of the fund established by a gift of $30,000 from Mrs. I.C.McCready, Mr. W.K. Lam, and Dr. L.L. Chan.