The University of Queensland is offering the UQ School of Economics funding for international students in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and reward the study of Business and Economics at the University of Queensland.
Nice offer for international students to get fund for undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. The purpose of The grant is to encourage and reward the study of Economics at The University of Queensland.
- Application Deadline: May 30.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Study Subject: Bachelor of Business and Economics
- Scholarship Award: Up to 50% of tuition fees
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens & International student.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
All entrants to the Bachelor of Economics (Honours) program will be automatically considered for this
Students must have obtained an overall GPA of at least 6.00 in specified courses.
- How to Apply: You have to apply for the admission at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete the award application form.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.