Australian Catholic University is offering a funding for Australian citizens to pursue any ACU degree. The ACU Equity The studentships are intended to financially assist students from low socio-economic backgrounds.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university funded by the Australian Government. A critical part of your studies at ACU, the Core invites you to reflect on ways we can change the world by applying the principles of Catholic Social Thought to the challenges of today – principles such as the common good, dignity of the human person, solidarity with others, and stewardship of the earth.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: December 19, 2018
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue any ACU degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Award: this application is valued at $2,000, to be paid in one lump sum.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian citizens
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
Entrance Requirements: this application is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria, as of the application closing date
- Citizenship: domestic students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU degree
- Campus: any
- Required Study load: Full time (exceptional circumstances may be considered for part time study)
- Financial hardship
- Must not have completed the requirements of a course of study equivalent to or higher than an Australian bachelor award.
How to apply: UAC processes all applications for this application . Students located in any Australian state should follow the UAC application process. There is no fee for submitting a application through UAC.