The University of Queensland is offering PhD international awards in transforming our understanding of the chemical exposome for overseas students. The programme is open for the session 2020/2021.
The scholarship opportunity assists postgraduate students who have demonstrated academic ability and financial need.
Queensland University was established in 1909 and it is the international university of higher education in Australia. It offers many students and associates in different fields of study, Masters, PhD, and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a broad emphasis on teaching excellence and gives students additional national teaching awards. During their studies at this university, students will be challenged and encouraged.
Application Deadline: November 22, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend $28,597, Top-up of $5,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Agriculture and Environment at the University of Queensland.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience to get enrol in the programme.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
- Must need one of the approved degrees to apply for a PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission first at the university and then apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland is providing an award of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 per annum for up to 3 years is also available.