Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for helping students, the University of Western Australia is providing the M. and P. Barnaba MBA Intensive International Scholarships. The educational fund is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme assists high-achieving candidates to commence a Master of Business Administration (‘MBA’) (by coursework and dissertation) at the University.
Founded in 1911, the University of Western Australia is a research-intensive institution and home to world-recognized scholars. It provides a unique kind of education and a learning style that encourages one to be innovative, creative and think independently.
Why study at the University of Western Australia? By joining this university, you will benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies. Here candidates can get a training program to equip with the skills required to impress recruiters.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Western Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MBA
- Award: $12,500.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (‘MBA’) (by coursework and dissertation).
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the opportunity , a candidate must:
- Must have applied for a place at the university in the MBA (by coursework and dissertation) (43520).
- Not be fully funded or sponsored to undertake the MBA (by coursework and dissertation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an MBA degree coursework at the University of Western Australia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Western Australia will offer $12,500 for study an MBA (by coursework and dissertation) programme to international students.