The University of Saskatchewan is inviting talented students to become a part of the Graduate international awards. The bursaries are available to all international students in Canada for the academic session 2021/2022.
An exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
The University of Saskatchewan is one of Canada’s largest medical colleges for research and development. It is a member of the U15 Canadian Research University Network and one of the best research universities in Canada. About 200 academic programmes are offered.
Why study at the University of Saskatchewan? the University offers a broad variety of degree programmes in a highly versatile manner. Candidates here have the ability to learn and to be accessible to diverse world views in different ways, educational systems.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Saskatchewan
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD and Master’s
- Award: Ph.D.: $20,000, Master’s Thesis: $16,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and master’s degree programme in Anthropology, Art & Art History, Curriculum Studies, Education – cross-departmental PhD program, Indigenous Studies, Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies, Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Linguistics & Religious Studies, Marketing, Music, Philosophy, Small Animal Clinical Sciences, Veterinary Pathology, Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be designated by their department to be considered for the programme.
- Must submit photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. The University of Saskatchewan student records are accessed.
- Must submit two referral letters and see the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at theUniversity. After that, applicants have to submit the online application form for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Saskatchewan will provide an award in PhD: $20,000 (maybe tenable for up to 36 months); Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (maybe tenable for up to 24 months) to all the deserving international students.