Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Canada, the University of Waterloo is announcing Bill Harvie International Scholarships for the session 2023/2024. The programme is open to domestic and international students.
The purpose of the funding programme is to support undergraduate students entering year one of Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy, or Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
Nice offer for international students to receive $5,000 for study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1959, the University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It has approximately 30,600 bachelors and 5300 postgraduate students from both Canada and overseas.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? At this university, students can take advantage of confidential career advisement and coaching through their employee career advisors. It provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Accounting and Financial Management, Mathematics/Chartered Professional Accountancy, or Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accountancy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Must have their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo. After getting registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide Admission Information Form (AIF), AFM Admissions Assessment (AFMAA), and Contest results as administered through CEMC.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Students will receive $5,000 over four years for undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo in Canada.