Whether you are from the European Union (EU) or the UK, you have a chance to apply a scholarship to cover your tuition fees. The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer the Global Scholars for international students who want to start their first degree at the university.
A Sheffield degree is a preparation for life and the world of work. The scholarships are available to the highest achieving UK and EU applicants to study a full-time undergraduate degree program starting in September 2019 and eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1897, the University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, England. It is a multi-campus university predominantly over two campus areas. The university supports you throughout your courses and for up to three years after you graduate.
- Application Deadline: March 25, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships will cover the airfare to an overseas summer school, as well as tuition and accommodation.
- Number of Awards: 30 Scholarships are available for the students.
- Nationality: UK and EU students are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in: the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The candidates, who are from the UK & EU, are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for International Excellence the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be home and EU student.
- The applicant should have a household income of £40,000 or less or
- Achieve A*, A, A (or higher) in your A-Levels (or equivalent).
- The award is only for new undergraduate students starting their first degree at the University.
- The applicant must also have an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019 and be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
- You should only submit an application once you have received an offer from the university.
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
- The applicant needs to put the University of Sheffield as your firm choice before 18 July 2019.
The scholarships will cover the airfare to an overseas summer school, as well as tuition and accommodation of the eligible candidate.