Whatever you are from the European Union or the UK, you have a chance to apply for a scholarship to cover your tuition fees. The University of Sheffield is pleased to offer the Global Scholars Program.
This Scholars program is available to the high achieving applicants, who want to study a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university starting in September 2019.
Nice opportunity for UK and EU students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1897, Sheffield is among Britain’s Top 10 Universities for Research Grant Funding. The University of Sheffield is composed of several departments in five academic faculties. It is ranked 75th worldwide and 13th in the UK according to QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Sheffield– The University gives candidates academic skills and knowledge related to their degree as well as generic skills such as communication and analytical thinking. It also provides the best possible chance of finding work, whether it’s part-time work, placement or the job of dreams.
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30 opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the UK and EU are eligible for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must have a household income of £40,000. Candidates must have achieved A*, A, A (or higher) in A-Levels (or equivalent). Applicant must also have an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019 and be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission applicants can apply for the opportunity through the given link: https://finance.ssid.shef.ac.uk/users/sign_in
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to provide a clear rationale for applying for their chosen undergraduate course, articulated how the support will benefit their future ambitions, explored the portfolio of summer schools available, detailing their strengths and weaknesses, and why they would be a good recipient of this application .
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants need to have a range of UK, European and international qualifications at Level 3 or above that offer suitable preparation for study at the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must have passed either IELTS with a score of 7.0 (a minimum of 6.5 in each component) or an equivalent English language qualification for the opportunity .
- Benefit: The sponsorship will pay your airfare to an overseas summer school, as well as tuition and accommodation while you’re there.