International students can apply for the President’s funding for World Leaders funded by the University of Winnipeg. The program will be given to students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time in Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE or ELP.
User Review( votes)
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Canada. It offers undergraduate faculties of art, business, and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs. It is ranked 13th out of 19 primarily undergraduate institutions.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program
- Award: The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to $5000
- Number of Awards: 53 opportunities are available to international students
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for programmes
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: The international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity s
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- The candidate must be an international student
- The candidate must Be Entering the first year of any program
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities
How to Apply
To apply for the President’s funding for World Leaders, the applicant must submit the complete application form.
Submit your completed application form to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
The applicant must attach these supporting documents:
- A personal statement in a word with a 250-500 word
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two references who can speak their extra- curriculum activities
Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $5000 to each international applicant.