The Glasgow Caledonian University Undergraduate The studentships are open for international students. These opportunities are available to pursue the undergraduate programme for the academic year 2019-2020.
Scholarships can help reduce the cost of your tuition fees in Scotland and bursaries provide you with financial support during your studies here.
A worthy opportunity to get an undergraduate study in the UK with some study-fund.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university in Glasgow, Scotland. It was formed in 1993 by the merger of The Queen’s College, Glasgow and Glasgow Polytechnic.
Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The award can be taken in the UK
- Loyalty Scholarships Undergraduate Students: The fee discounts are applicable to self-funded international students only. Undergraduate self-funded international students must have successfully completed; A Foundation, Premasters or Pre-sessional course with INTO GCU, Or a GCU Summer School, Or an exchange programme at GCU
- GCU New Undergraduate Student Scholarship: The fee discounts are applicable to self-funded undergraduate international students only. You will automatically receive the fee discount when you are offered a place on your chosen course, and at the time of invoicing for each subsequent year of your degree if you meet the criteria above.
- Nationality: International students can apply for Glasgow Caledonian programs.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you will be required to demonstrate your English proficiency by gaining an English language qualification prior to the commencement of your programme. Minimum requirements are detailed below, however higher levels may be required for entry into certain programmes.
- Successful completion of an INTO Glasgow Caledonian University English language programme
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III
How to Apply:
Students will automatically receive the fee discount when you are offered a place on your chosen course, and at the time of invoicing for each subsequent year of your degree if you meet the criteria above.
If a student’s native language is not English, they will be required to demonstrate their English proficiency by gaining an English language qualification prior to the commencement of the programme.
Application Deadline: 30 November 2019 5 pm