The University of South Africa is offering a scholarship to the students to pursue a postgraduate degree program.
The objective of this application is to Support the development of postgraduate training to meet the specific needs of the country in collaboration with international partners, the higher education sector and industry.
Admirable offer to gain a Postgraduate degree at the University of South Africa.
User Review( votes)
University of South Africa one of South Africa’s leading research and teaching institute. We strive for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer, and application of knowledge. For more than a century, we have educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world.
University or Organization: University of South Africa
Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: South African citizens
The program can be taken in South Africa
Application Deadline: Closed
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be registered full time for a master’s dissertation in 2018.
- The grant is available to South African citizens.
- The studentships are based on academic merit.
- The grant is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Preference will be given to students that were previously funded by NSFAS or the University Financial Aid Scheme (proof must be attached).
- Applicants’ research should be aligned with one of the National Research Priorities areas.
- Bursaries are not awarded for parallel degrees, that is, a second degree at the same level of a degree already held by the applicant.
- The bursary-holder may hold bursaries, awards, assistantships and receive emoluments from private institutions in conjunction with the NRF Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Complete the attached form and submit it to the Unisa Research Support Directorate with the required supporting by 24 October 2018.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit 2018 proof of registration on the University letterhead, Certified copy of South African ID, Full academic record on the University letterhead, Proof that the student was previously funded by NSFAS or University Financial Aid Scheme, The affidavit from a police station.