The Australian National University is inviting applications for the 2019 Voice program. The grant is available to Australia and International students.
Student Voice award is a great opportunity for students to be involved in the promotion of study abroad and sharing their experiences with prospective students.
Worthy opportunity for Australia and International students to get an education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Why at Australian National University? ANU focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
University or Organization: Australian National University
Course Level: All programs
Award: $500 each
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australia and International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Open in October/November 2019
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The grant is open to all domestic and international students who have accepted their place to study overseas (including exchange programs) in semester 1 2019.
- Students who are going on short courses and PRIMO in summer 2019 are also eligible to apply. A total of 6 opportunities are available for semester 1 2019 application round.
- The grant is available to Australia or International students.
- How to Apply: Applicants will be required to apply online and send us a link to your Instagram account. Please ensure that the Instagram account is set to the public until the application deadline. Successful applicants will be required to attend compulsory training and briefing on closing day.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.